G8 Mini Random Orbital
The ALL-NEW G8 Mini Random Orbital Polisher has been engineered from the ground up to deliver the agility, power, and precision needed to accurately address small areas and tightly contoured body panels.
- Small frame design reaches tight, hard-to-reach body panels
- 700 watts, 191% increase in power versus previous 240-watt 3″ Random Orbital
- 8mm orbit, 60% increase versus previous 3″ Random Orbital’s 5mm orbit
- Includes 2″ and 3″ backing plates
- Quick-Connect power cord for easy storage
- Size Guide
The G8 replaces the original Griot’s 3″ Random Orbital. Its refined body shape, extensive use of double-shot rubber, and balanced driveline highlight the attention to detail we’ve designed into this polisher. The G8’s powerful 700-watt motor, 8mm orbit, and included 2″ and 3″ backing plates mean you can really hyper focus your paint correction efforts. It’s geared for the long hall too… The G8’s gearset is 45% stronger that the previous 3″ machine, its constant speed control won’t bog down pad rotation when you apply pressure, and its fan-cooled counterbalance is so forward thinking we’re having it patented. All this tech translates into a balanced, smooth-running tool that feels great in your hands, allowing you to produce pristine paint with little to no prior experience. This dream machine is the definition of performance, control, and comfort.